Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat

Happy Halloween!!Colin was part of the Commando Squad this year.
Janessa was a pink triceratop.

I have learned from past Halloweens to get the kids ready in the afternoon and take all the pictures they will tolerate. That way when the chaos begins and I'm too busy to snap pictures I don't completely miss the event.

Janessa practiced her dinosaur roar a lot but when it came to say trick or treat and thank yous she would not make a sound.


Colin is at home in his camoflauge. I had to coach him a little for the salute.


Getting ready to go out trick or treating.


Colin and Papa at the mall.

The whole gang. Staying warm, dry, and safe- what a concept! This was so easy it may become our new tradition.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable costumes!

Tanner Family said...

Those are cute little costumes! Its weird to me hearing that people trick or treat in the mall. I am use to being outside and freezing my butt off!

Anonymous said...

Just to prove I ain't no lurker! :D Love Janessa & Colins costumes...I wish I were still a kid.