Monday, November 12, 2007

Feeding the ducks @ HP

So what do you do when you need to go to store for cat food but you have three kids in tow? You promise them that if they are really good and help you get what you need at the store really fast then they can feed the ducks! Sometimes I impress myself with the crazy solutions to my dilemas- I could have waited an hour and gone to the store by myself....

Kaden and Janessa perched on the bench so the very friendly ducks do not bite their fingers off or steal the bread bag!


They kept "talking" to the ducks- QUACK QUACK QUACK. I think the people working inside HP could probably heard their conversation. They were sooooo excited.


Even when the food was gone the fun wasn't!

The whole gang safe from the ducks.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are such darling pictures!! Their expressions are just so precious! Good thing there were no climbing ducks.
Lots of love, Grandma Vicki