Monday, May 19, 2008

A to Z

A: Attached or Single: Married 10 years this August

B: Best Friend: Dustin and my sister Kelley

C: Cake or Pie: Cake. Chocolate with chocolate and more chocolate!

D: Day of Week: Saturday. A day to spend with the whole family.

E: Essential item: Pony tail holder

F: Favorite color: Red

G: Greatest Accomplishment: Being a Mom

H: Hometown: Corvallis

I: Indulgences: Time at the spa :)

J: January or July: July- happy birthday to me! Not to mention its nice and warm outside.

K: Kids: 3

L: Life is incomplete without: family

M: Marriage date: August 15, 1998

N: Number of siblings: 4

O: Oranges or Apples: Apples. The greener and tarter the better.

P: Phobias: Swimming in a lake/river. Things that touch my feet or legs that I can't see....

Q: Quotes: Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.

R: Reason to smile: It looks so much better than frowning!

S: Season: Summer, summer, summer! I love the weather, the slightly slower pace, and all of the fun activities that go along with it.

T: Tag five friends: Heather, Paula, Lynn, Julie, & whoever else wants to!

U: Unknown fact about me: Thats a tough one. I'm not usually shy about stating my opinions, could there be something I forgot to say.....

V: Very Favorite Store: Old Navy for clothes, both for myself and the kids. Walmart for everything else. There isn't one close by which is probably good. I am a total sucker for the low prices and can't seem to stop myself!

W: Worst Habit: Forgetting to take care of myself.

X: Xray or Ultra sound: Never had an x-ray. Had a number of ultra-sounds.

Y: Your favorite food: Popcorn and french fries, both with lots of salt.

Z: Zodiac: Cancer

0 comments: