Sunday, March 23, 2008

The biggest easter bunny we have ever seen!


We are dog sitting for some friends.

This is Mokie, the Newfoundland. Doesn't he make an adorable bunny!


I don't know how many of you have had the pleasure of meeting one of these guys face to face, but to put it in perspective. He is longer than my coffee table. Taller than Colin when he is sitting down. And generally a sweet enormous teddy bear. (literally a bear!)

Posted by Picasa
Here is another pic that shows his whole body. Not at the best angle though. Colin is approx 3 1/2' tall and is barely leaning over in this pic. I think Mokie weighs about 150 lbs.

4 comments:

MommaBoo said...

I want one!

Complete with the bunny ears!

Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

He looks small in that picture! I think I'll go look one up on Google...

Tanner Family said...

That is a big bunny! :) I hope that you all had a great Easter, I can't wait until Joel can hunt for eggs!!

Madi's momma said...

my husband wants one of these dogs!!!! but we dont have the room.but they are wonderful!!!