Monday, February 11, 2008

Fun at the park

Little did we realize 9 plus years ago when we purchased our house how much time we would spend at the neighborhood park that is so close by.
The sun was out and it was relatively warm, 50 degrees.
So we all headed to the park for some fresh air.


Colin has become quite the dare devil.
His new trick involves jumping from the balance bar up onto the hanging bar.
Of course, he thinks its a show stopper and everyone must witness his feat.


Did you see that Mom?



Our ever sleeping angel.
Sometimes I wonder if she'll ever be awake enough to be involved in our little outings.

I learned something new today; timing pictures of a swinging child can be tricky.
They are either too far away and looking down.

Totally cut off of the picture.

Or too close entirely!

Colin thought it was histerical that I almost got kicked.
What an imp!!!

Janessa is at her most peaceful and yet insecure when swinging.
My usual dare devil does not like to go high or too fast on a swing,
even the bucket one for toddlers.
What a beautiful smile :)



Going to the moon.


A random tree picture.
I've seen other people take similar pictures while standing at
the trunk looking up and just wanted to see if I could do the shot justice.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow that feet picture and the one right after are funny! They made me laugh. Although a broken camera wouldn't have been so funny. lol

Check out the pictures I posted from today! Too funny.