Thursday, December 13, 2007

Decorating the Christmas tree

The kids were so excited after getting the tree that they wanted to decorate it right away. Needless to say, I didn't have the ornaments ready and things like meals and naps took too much time to complete so we had to wait one whole day before the tree could be decorated- you would have thought that the end of the world had come to the Smith's house!


Finally, I am ready to hand out the ornaments and the battles ensue. She got a bigger one then me, I wanted to hang that one up.... not exactly the Christmas spirit.

After a lengthy conversation we were able to peacefully decorate the tree. I let them place all of the ornaments wherever they chose so only the bottom few feet of the tree were dressed. When no one was looking I spread a few out- just couldn't quite let it be.


Colin & Janessa
Very proud of themselves!



I found these silver jingle bells at the Dollar Tree and Colin decided to make them into his own Christmas tree. Then insisted that I take a picture of his magnificent creation!!



Papa's idea of fun with jingle bells. Brand new shiny eyeballs!!

0 comments: