Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Beautiful Buns

We are sitting at the table after dinner tonight and Janessa looks at me, pats her bottom and tells me "beautiful". I say what, she repeats it and pats her bottom again. Finally it clicks and I ask, "Are you telling me that you have beautiful buns?" She laughs a funny little giggle and says "Yes Mommy". Where on earth did that come from???

It just goes to show you can never underestimate the workings of a 2 yr olds brain. They will say the craziest things at any moment!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's just a beautiful girl all over! And I absolutely adore and love all of her.
Love, Grandma Vicki

Ron_Enck said...

Wow they start young! What a cutie!
Grandpa Ron

Anonymous said...

Loves those baby buns too cute!
I love seeing all the fun the Smith family is having, it's great!
Grandma Trisha