Sunday, September 2, 2007

Janessa Plays Dress-Up, All by Herself- Sept 2nd

Janessa woke up from her nap this afternoon and wanted to play quietly in her room. I checked on her a couple of times and then heard a racket coming up the hall towards the dining room. All I could make out of the broken record speech was "broken vacuum". Then she came around the corner.....all dressed up and quite put out that the hose on her vacuum was broken!

Complete with shoes on the wrong feet, her tiara on the back of her head and upside down, her butterfly wings upside down, and her clutch purse with a tiny doll inside. Papa grabbed the camera quickly and started snapping pictures.
Mommy was allowed to right the tiara but that was all! She posed and told me "fuzzy pickles".
Here is the tiny playmobile doll that she was transporting in her Cinderella clutch purse. Funny how she forgot the actual dress!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Such a funny girl... a real Cinderella, complete w/ needing to get the vacuuming done! Love the new profile pic!

Anonymous said...

I love her creativeness!! I found myself chuckling through the rest of the day. Sure do adore my little dress-less princess!!!!!

Love, grandma vicki